• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thrall

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
My latest model, Warchief Thrall.

Used Doomhammer as a base. He's got new attack animations more fitting for a shaman, but I decided to keep the old animations as an alternate animation set. That way people can use a melee Thrall as well.
Previews
Contents

TheDoomhammer (Model)

Thrall (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
An excellent model, great skin and awesome animations. Great job.
Level 1
Looks like you're replacing the texture of the original Thrall model with the one from my model. You have to import both the model and the texture, and use my model instead. If you don't know how to import it, click this link:

View attachment 425631
Will this method replace the model in the original maps and campaign?I would like to know how to replace the original model with yours so that it is displayed in the game

Last edited:
Level 39
Will this method replace the model in the original maps and campaign?I would like to know how to replace the original model with yours so that it is displayed in the game
If you want to replace models like this, you have to use the following guide:
Local files

Put my Thrall model in a folder structure that corresponds to that of the original model. It's probably units/orc/thrall/ or something like that. And then you might have to put the texture for my Thrall model in the root folder of the game for it to work. Either that, or put it in the same folder as the model. Not sure which method works.

Level 1
If you want to replace models like this, you have to use the following guide:
Local files

Put my Thrall model in a folder structure that corresponds to that of the original model. It's probably units/orc/thrall/ or something like that. And then you might have to put the texture for my Thrall model in the root folder of the game for it to work. Either that, or put it in the same folder as the model. Not sure which method works.
That's what I did at first. I put both the model and the texture in the root folder of the game. The Thrall model in the game is displayed normally, everything works.
The portrait in the character's window is blurred, as in the photo.