• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Thor's Damage Point + Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I wanted to make the thor attack quicker initially (0.1) damage point instead of waiting 0.8 seconds. However if I lower the damage point, the animation doesn't sync up correctly. I can only see the left arm firing.

*This is not a new unit, just a simple modification of default Thor's weapon damage point.

Is there a way to make the animation sync up?

Level 9
Solved :)

Under Thor actor events+, i added weapon start, play attack animation with time variant set to 1.50 to sync up with the 0.1 damage point. (no math backing this, just trial and error). The time type is set to duration.

Attached is a map for those who need it! Bad grammar warning as I made notes for my own.

The test map includes Thor shooting two different damage types with a single weapon and with its attack speed and damage point (delay before attack animation plays and dealing damage) reduced.

Attachments

• Test_ThorWeapon.SC2Map
    27.3 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.