• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Need Info] Bonus Damage not displayed as "+bonus"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Normally bonus damage from behaviors appear in green text as an additional number next to the weapon damage. For instance if I have a weapon that deals 20 damage and I add 10 bonus damage, the number of the weapon damage will appear as "20+10". Quite simple right?

All I wanna do is to combine those two numbers into one number, so it instead will come out as "30".
(I've already considered the option of Upgrades)

The reason I wanna make this is related to a later topic I had about adding more damage attributes. So right now I'm trying to make weapons that use the same effect so I can easily make up my own unlimited attribute system.

It works out. The only issue is that it looks kinda stupid that all weapons have 0 base damage and then a different set of bonus damage.

EDIT: --- SOLVED ---
Change the display flags for the effect to Rollapse Buffed and Rounded

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.