• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

this pisses me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
i opened the spellbreaker and changed the particle to blue , saved it and changed to mdl, then changed 'textures/red_glow' to 'textures/blue_glow' (u c this when he casts a spell)
then i copied the mdl and made one with another path so it can use another skin. i imported them both after converting to mdx again and portrait and all works fine, also the new particle and lbue glow skin. but now suddenly, the hero glow (added with sphere) and a cold effect appear at the middle of the models (for both spellbreakers) and the cold effect to, but before changing the model they were on the origin, at the feet... why is this?

edit: i found out the origin from the two models is now on the chest, cuz if it levels up, u c the effect moving if it attacks etc, i rly dunno why this happens i didnt change any attachments or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.