• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

This model wont work, i would love some help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
UNSOLVED-model won't work ingame but works perfectly in magos

I made a model (the military grunt robot from the game metal arms) and it works beautifully in magos but wont work in game, the model's walk animation plays perfectly but for it's other animations, the model stands completely still (un-animated) and every particle emitter will go off at the same time. Please if you can help i will be very thankful. I for one, have scoured over it's code and cant seem to find anything wrong with it. I will give credits, reps and lots of love to anyone with a little insight into this problem.

and no, it is most likely not corrupted. but if it is, what do i do then? i really don't want to REDO THE ENTIRE THING

MODEL IS FIXED REJOICE!

Last edited:
Level 2
Why remove my fix MIL grunt robot ?
Is permission problem ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Sorry my double post...
but who delete my post? Why?
anarchianbedlam do you have download
my MIL GRUNT2.rar?

Level 26
... i still am not quite sure what you are trying to ask, but i think you are asking me if i downloaded... your MIL grunt model? and if so, and you made a post about it, then i have no clue who deleted it, or why, and if you would like to find out please contact the administrators in the administrator section

Status
Not open for further replies.