• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This might or might not be the next character class...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All abord the hype train! Choo-choo!

Preview.jpg

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Fair enough. Looking forward to trying out the new class. In my opinion, before D4 1-2 new spells for each class should be a priority for class variation. The customisation of the current - and by the way very nice ability system - is only suffering from the lack of options at high level spells.

I am saying this is more important than D4, but not more important than your new class - new classes are always a welcome addition since you have skillfully made each class fit a unique role. Also, I realise that it is a pain to come up with, and even implement such a large number of spells, but in the end it will all be worth it. If you have a need for it, make a thread for spell suggestions as has been done before.

It's not really about what is more or less work atm. It's fun creating a new class from time to time, that's why I'm doing it. It's motivating me to keep working, especially since the level of quality on my character models skyrockets with every new model I create. It's really motivating to see my skills on this actually visually improve every time I make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.