• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This Little Piggy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
So probally as you all know, the Mexican furry no bestality no swine flu is spreading quite fast all over the world. The reason why we catch it to because we probally aren't so different from pigs, organicly speaking.

So what do you think about it? Do we get a future like the 12 Monkeys Pigs or does somebody random (and probally American, told ya it's a conspiracy) bloke find a cure?

Discuss.

Note: The little piggy ended up in a swine-flu crate next to the road :(

Level 13
The Spanish are trying to take over the world. First the influenza after World War One, and now this (yes, Spaniards, I caught you!).

In related news, I doubt that it'll be as big as the media is making it out to be.

Phail. Spain is not Mexico D:

Level 25
I think this is all about the money. The pharmaceutics have created this just to earn money selling the antidrug because they don't care about peoples lives and stuff.
Whats next? maybe they will cross this, the bird and human flu with some fish flu...

Level 30
As i saw the news today, i heard that there're two "infected" people in my city (Hamburg, Germany), from 3-4 in whole Germany.
The mother of a friend of me travelled yesterday to Laredo (Texas, USA) to visit her family over there. It's directly next to Mexico.

But why should that all actually scare us?
It's just another, maybe new, kind of influenza and it's curable with the standart influenza medicaments.
It's very infectious, okay, but that's nearly every influenza.

Level 4
The Swine Flu is just another conspiracy to draw our attention away from the corrupt government and racists pigs present right here at home!1!

Nah, but seriously, it'll probably blow over in about a month or maybe more, no big need to worry until infected people turn into flesh hungry zombies and take over the world.. *Cocks a shotgun*

Level 5
Meh. My country aren't still being entered by Swine Flu.

But i want the governor to close all country to country transportation if the Virus gets too much strong D:..

Status
Not open for further replies.