• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This cant be ignored right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
That has been posted already, cant remember if it was on the forum or in the map replys, but we all kind of knows about this already :p

The only thing that im afraid of is that it maybe will look to good.. and im seriuse.. if you compare it with all other models in our map, that does not look like a warcraft 3 model, but hopefully im wrong....

Level 14
That has been posted already, cant remember if it was on the forum or in the map replys, but we all kind of knows about this already :p

The only thing that im afraid of is that it maybe will look to good.. and im seriuse.. if you compare it with all other models in our map, that does not look like a warcraft 3 model, but hopefully im wrong....

naw the model will most likely fit nicely

Level 6
Compare that model to a standard warcraft 3 model :p
I think it will stand out of the rest but i can be wrong, and hopefully i am.

Well when general frank will finish his barbarian model it will stand out from the others :)

Level 17
Well when general frank will finish his barbarian model it will stand out from the others :)

Maybe...
General Frank is a good modeller, but that doesnt mean that it will have to stand out from the rest, becouse he knows how to give models the warcraft 3 feel that many models doesnt have, that way it wont stand out to much.

But if it stands out... who cares?! Then we just need a wizard & WD model that is super imba high res too & we will have all models to stand out and that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.