• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some questions :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
ok
1.I have red a Thread some were here about a Full Map Rebild :) is it going to happen any time soon ? :grin:
2.Can you add the hummer from the Diablo III gameplay in the map :grin:
3.Are we going to get a fix on the weapons cuz i can't use Weapon + Shield ?(the weapon is for 1 hand) :confused:
4.Can you add the places from the Wizzard and Monk gamepaly ?
5.Are we going to see the fallen ones in the map ?
6.Now that the map is in singal player can you add Skilltree ?

Thats all i whantet to ask :smile:

Level 17
ok
1.I have red a Thread some were here about a Full Map Rebild :) is it going to happen any time soon ? :grin:
2.Can you add the hummer from the Diablo III gameplay in the map :grin:
3.Are we going to get a fix on the weapons cuz i can't use Weapon + Shield ?(the weapon is for 1 hand) :confused:
4.Can you add the places from the Wizzard and Monk gamepaly ?
5.Are we going to see the fallen ones in the map ?
6.Now that the map is in singal player can you add Skilltree ?

Thats all i whantet to ask :smile:

1. It may happen sometime in the future, but cloudwolf wont be the one that leads the project, he will just support us and make the terrain if we do, becouse he have other things to do.

2. That depends.

3. We are going to use an entierly new inventory in the next version of this map, and it will support that. It will also be easier to use, for the creators and the users.

4. If we decide to feature stuff like that, we would still have lack of space to make it at, so that will be cloudwolfs decision.

5. Hell yeah! :D We just decent models for them :thumbs_up:

6. Blizzard have said that they are trying to replace the skilltree with something else, but we do not really know what, but yes, i think we are going to use a skilltree until we know whats in blizzards mind.

Level 19
Well, I can quickly say that it won't be possible to add those areas because of the terrain palette limit. I think CloudWolf used up all 16.

Regarding the skill tree. It's still up in the air because of Blizzard's recent decision to try something else with the skill tree. We aren't 100% what to do atm.

Also to clarify what LTGH said we will have the fallen ones in the map once we get the models.

Status
Not open for further replies.