• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

destructible objet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was watching some videos of Diablo 3 and I could see that there are destructible objects, I mean that one can destroy them or use them as lethal weapons.
well hopefully not any problem for you as it is only a proposal.
congurations good health and the best map of war III :grin:

Level 4
Changing model of an already destructible object is a classic solution, but then it doesn't have death animation, and will stay in the field for couple seconds and disappear. Using objects as weapons is a pretty complicated procedure if you are a newbie mapper, and it hasn't been implemented in any map yet.

Level 2
maybe the system can be like this

you have every reason to death lively but the boss when they die the cadaber left. but the animation would be a problem of death = P but back to the party to use them as weapons could be for instance in some walls. only one would have to encourage the death of the wall falling blocks into monsters. to die regions could be adjusted so that when the wall is destroyed those in the region die

Status
Not open for further replies.