• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] This Ability set sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So I have a Naga Ice Witch and don't know if the ability set will be interesting enough for an AOS

Here's the set

Frost Shots:

Enchants the arrows causing (10x ability level) Frost damage for (level + 3) seconds. If the target is affected with Naga's Curse there is a chance to stun the Target.

Naga's Curse:

Affects a unit with a chance to miss also causes Frost Shots to sometimes stun the Target.

Frost Bite:

Causes the Target to take Frost Damage over time.

no ult at the moment but I was thinking intenseived cold and causes frost bite to do instant damage when the target is affected with Naga's Curse

what you guys think on the ult

Level 3
1. Frost Arrows - Calls down hundred of arrows from the sky, when landed frost the enemy unit in the area for 2 seconds. Dealing (50 x Level of Ability) + (10 x Agility of Hero) damage to enemy unit. Performs a 50% frosting slow effect to them for 1.5 + (1 x Level of Ability) seconds.

2. Frost Aura - Every hit of Naga gives a 15% chance to frost the enemy, dealing (40 x Level of Ability) damage to the target enemy. Enemy are unable to blink or move for 1.25 seconds. If the enemy are hit by Enchanted Arrow under this effect, the arrow split into 2 and damage nearby 2 enemy of the target by 20 + (1.5 x Agility of Hero).

3. Enchanted Arrow - With a long casting range, Naga Ice Witch are able to damage the target unit by 100 + (Random number from 25 - 100) + (1.5 x Agility of Hero) damage to the target. If the enemy unit are under Frost Aura's buff then the arrow will split into 2 and damage nearby 2 enemy of the target by 20 + (1.5 x Agility of Hero).

4. Frost Shield - When Activate, Naga Ice Witch grants a frozen shield, increasing armor by 10 and attack speed by 30%. Greatly reduced enemies' attack damage by 35% and spell damage by 25% for 8 seconds or until hitpoints of Naga is under 100. Each second decreases the hitpoints of Naga by 1.2% of Max hitpoints of Naga.

Last edited:
Level 6
this champ would be a huge control, I think with the slow of your first spell, you wouldn't need to add a spell that makes the target misses its attacks. better have something like area damage or make the curse do damages over time and change your ulti with a finisher or an escape. (depends on the damages over time)

Level 10
The ult could be `frost aura`, slows down the attack and movement speed of all hostile units within some distance of the hero by 30% for 30 seconds.

You can achieve this by using metamorphisis to morph the unit into an identical unit which has all the heros ailities plus this aura

Level 8
The ult could be `frost aura`, slows down the attack and movement speed of all hostile units within some distance of the hero by 30% for 30 seconds.

You can achieve this by using metamorphisis to morph the unit into an identical unit which has all the heros ailities plus this aura

Instead of using a morph you could simply add the Slow Aura (Tornado) for the duration, which doesn't display the icon in the unit's command card but still shows the aura's debuff on affected enemies.

Level 10
That requires a trigger morphing allows u to avoid using triggers i prefer abilities without triggers cause triggers can make things complicated

Level 8
True but considering that the original abilities would need to be triggered as well, I don't think it would be an huge issue for the OP.

Level 10
Using triggers for abilities complicates thing, if theres a way around it i usually go for it, if the op wants to use triggers thats his choice. if u want a passive ability to be there without showing up on the abilitities list u simply put it in a spellbook and disable the spellbook via triggers . iv messed with the editor for some time now and theres all sorts of tricks u learn from it

Status
Not open for further replies.