• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

There's a way to create a GoldMine Structure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Like the title says.

There's a way to create a Gold Mine structure (and it can be build by a peasant) with #### gold and #### hit points, and how i can do it?

Thanks !
:ogre_datass:

Solved, ty!

Last edited:
Level 4
Well, Gold Mines have a "Gold Mine Ability", have you tried making a custom building that has that ability?

A peasant can build a could mine. A unit could summon a goldmine and item could have a pocket goldmine. What is you real question? Do you want someone to try it for you first?

If you want a fully triggered gold mine, this is possible too. I made a lumber mill that workers enter to drop off wood. It's a little different but it's a similar idea.

Lumber.w3x

Level 8
As Samuro said, add the "Gold Mine ability" (yes, that's the actually name in the Object Editor) to the structure you want and make sure it doesn't have Invulnerability either.

If you want workers to be able to build the default Gold Mine, add it or replace an existing building in the Techtree - Structures Built field of the worker. Again make sure you remove the Invulnerability and adjust its HP as Gold Mines have 150,000 hit points! :D

A peasant can build a could mine. A unit could summon a goldmine and item could have a pocket goldmine. What is you real question? Do you want someone to try it for you first?

If you want a fully triggered gold mine, this is possible too. I made a lumber mill that workers enter to drop off wood. It's a little different but it's a similar idea.

Lumber.w3x

That's a neat system you got there but I gave your map a go and managed to glitch your system... sort of. Seems to be bug of sorts, I'll send you a PM of what happened. :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.