• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TheCaptain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: sunshinex3
Contents

TheCaptain (Model)

Reviews
Too simple. Only a hero glow is not enough for approval.

M

Too simple. Only a hero glow is not enough for approval.

Level 12
This is a pretty cheap thing when you supposedly could download WE Unlimited and use the hero glow models for normal units. Pretty pointless likewise.

Level 10
Well, almost anybody can do this in 5 minutes, but I guess a few months ago I would have been happy to find such a thing for download.

BTW: I've made complete hero conversions (with hero glow, dissipate anim and sound + no corpse) of the captain, blood elf lieutenant (+ versions of both with an animated cape), of the priest, the human emissary and the sorceress. Though I don't think they are worthy of being put for download, should anyone need them, just contact me at wc3c.

Level 2
Well, anyone can do this thing. I did this in WEU in less than 2 minutes!

Level 1
man you guys are hard raters - not everyone knows how to do this! i havent got a clue myself, wish i did. been lookin for something like this for a good long time too. :)