• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TheCaptain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Captain of Militia

I used it in my RPG map. It is based on Captain model, but edited a lot.
Please write me some comments.

Made by Caine

Keywords:
captain,militia
Contents

TheCaptain (Model)

Reviews
16:46, 18th Jan 2010 General Frank: The model edits are very poor and do not reach the THW standards. You have just removed some stuff on the helmet and shield and added an axe. That's all. The skin is extremely bad done because it is mainly a...

M

16:46, 18th Jan 2010
General Frank:

The model edits are very poor and do not reach the THW standards. You have just removed some stuff on the helmet and shield and added an axe. That's all.
The skin is extremely bad done because it is mainly a copy and paste skin and nothing made by you.
Also the model contains several flaws which make it not look correctly ingame.
All in all the model is poorly done and is below the THW standards of modelling. Rejected.