• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TheCaptain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

TheCaptain (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 19th of September, 2007 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] Doplicate submission identical to Dark Footman: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/953/

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 19th of September, 2007
Approval status: Ignored
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] Doplicate submission identical to Dark Footman:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/953/

Level 2
Hehe i was going to make the cinemas footman myself but now youve done it so thanks :roll: :shock: :roll:

oh by the way 4/5 cause armor skin could be better

Level 13
Thats all well and good, but if you look at the models, they aren't the same, simliar but not the same. So i resent the fact that you state the obvious "It was already done before" Yes, the footman model has had many many revamps, but this one is my own.

Level 3
Shoulders look kinda weird in those screenies, but that might be due to wc3viewer screwing up the skins. Also waist looks too thin. I know the normal foorman waist is thin, but that too was disproportionate, which seems amplified now cuz the model itself looks more massive overal. But looks good otherwise.

Level 10
Don't misunderstand me: I was not accusing you of cheating or anything. I prefer the other version, yours seems to have some wrapping issues (sword) + the helmet's feathers aren't animated, but it's still a ood job.

Level 3
The Armor is very blurry.
But the Model roxx!
I would like to see this one with a two-handed weapon and a battle-stand animation like the paladin in wc3 where it holds the hammer backwards, but just with this sword as two-hand.
Awesome work.

5/5
MfG Junjee

Level 2
i made 10 of these babies fight each other, and err..

1: When they died their shields lay floating where their corpes were.

2: If u walked over their corpses it sticked to the footie?? :? wtf man?

I'm just looking for a decent footman and so far its going to... pfff

Level 13
I'm currently working on an improved version of this, nothing too drastic: new and better sword based off the AragornSword Model by Sansui, and new shoulderpads which have higher poly and are 1 peice, so no blur (tinkered and resized from the cinema arthas), and of course a portait. Also (the more time consuming part) fixing the floating corpse effect and whatnot. So hopefully i will repost soon. I plan to do this with most of my models. Although they don't have the tag, they are all beta to me, and could always be improved. enough ramblings

Level 1
i do not have all the skins when i downloaded the model i only have
Skin 1: Textures\Fbody.blp
Skin 3: Textures\F2helm.blp
Skin 4: Textures\F2shield.blp
i don't have the skin 2

Level 3
dont worry just path the others u have all is going to be alright cuz the gutz is inside the .mdx file i think but dont worry just path and play :p

Level 1
is there any way to use this model to replace the old footman on the game in general instead of just on maps you make?

Level 3
great modle but one flaut... there sheild stay floating in mid air when they die...there helmets also i have a screen shot of it....lemme try and put it in...cany figure it out on how to put a image in this but it also put the footmans sword on one of my units....-.- please fix that

Level 1
I'll give a 3/5 for this as well as all your models. Detail is great but they all kinda buggy in the manner of their death's. They get killed and different textures from their bodies, like weapons and armor pieces, stick to other units as they pass over they dead bodies. Gah!, they would be perfect if you could just fix this little detail.

Level 9
is it me or does it have a buggered decay animation (not sure im at work and i cant check it in war3)

Level 2
The decay animation is bugged for me as well. And the portrait is showing always a different part of the unit.