• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Zarad's Mission Campaign Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello.

I'm developing a Campaign, but it's my first one, so I'd like to ask you for feedback or any hint.

English is not my first language (I'm brazilian), but I know it on a speakable level. Even so I may commit grammar mistakes while I explain my project, sorry since now).

The Zarad's Mission will be a very specific Custom Campaign, wich don't have any relation with Warcraft's main history.

INTRODUCTION

Zarad is a fearless dwarven warrior, who lived in a mountain city named Tera, his homeland.
He always was the best warrior from the little army of Tera, this city that awaked on him an infinity love. Such a love he decided to swear his life, for the welfare and prosperity of his city.
Leading the small army of Tera, he collected many achievements, by winning hard battles for Tera's name. This made of him an example of warrior in the whole city, making his image respectful and trustable. His dots were the courage, strategy, and mainly, the fidelity for Tera.

His victories made Tera grew up economically, by attaching territories trough hard battles.
But was when Tera was living its "Golden Ages", when the battles ceased, that occurred its fall.

After conquering a good part of the mountains, the city committed some drastic administrative mistakes. As insufficiently protecting his measurable borders, as making the North area the commercial center of the city, driving most part of the investments to it and peopling it more than the South. This made the South area weaker, and the path of the great Undead invasion that would succeed!

CHAPTERS

1) PROLOGUE - Cinematic
The Invasion

In a night, as every year, was occurring a festival in North area to celebrate Tera's prosperity, consequently the investments was doubled redirected to this area, making South weaker still more.

Knowing this, the Undead, doted of strategy and "some information of this festival that leaked out the walls", planned a attack to take over the city. Was still on dawn when the South's wall protectors touched the alarm, but too late. Was in there, in front of Tera, roaring angrily an uncountable Undead army, ready to attack... Fastly the three South's gates were destroyed, and abominations began to enter the city, as never saw before...

Was announced the total loss... But Zarad, fulfilled by courage, started to fight, as always, and in the festival stage, where would happen theatrical presentations, fell three abominations, by the hammer of the justice!

Satisfied of his triumph, he would accept die for Tera, but never would accept Tera die. And seeing he couldn't deal with that invasion, he got together all the people he can, and left the walls, toward to the unknown!

2) CHAPTER ONE
The Restart

In this chapter we will see how Zarad will work around the situation in a unknown place.

(Next chapters will still be made. Are planned 5 maps: 1 cinematic, 4 playable)

3) CHAPTER TWO

4) CHAPTER THREE

5) CHAPTER FOUR

I know to develop an history you have to create pieces, and put the pieces together, in a way to make sense, as also create questions and answer them during the campaign. This seems a bit hard for me, so I ask for you, who have more experience than me, hints to do a concise history.

Any teaching will be welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.