• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] The Wrath of the Lich King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone!

I've been working on a map for a while now, I first made the map a few years ago to play with my friends and it was pretty fun. I lost the map when I got a new computer later so now I've been making it again. But this time I want to make it for the community.

The map name is: The Rise of the Lich King
Here is the map idea:

Players: 4 (1v1v1v1) with alliances possible. Scourge are not allowed to have an alliance.

Races: Human, Orcs, Elves and Scourge(Undead).

Top-left corner: Human
Bottom-left corner: Orcs
Bottom-right corner: Elves
Middle: Scourge

The idea behind the map, is that the Scourge is the ones having control over Icecrown Citadel with all the bosses from World of Warcraft inside. No players have control over these bosses, but the goal for the Humans, Orcs and Elves is to kill Lich King on the top of the Icecrown Citadel. The bosses are hard, scripted and drops amazing loot. When a player controlling either Humans, Orcs or Elves meets a boss, the boss comes under the control of the blue player (Scourge) and he/she is to use the boss to defend the Lich King.

The Scourges goal is to destroy the other players, with no lumber available, all units costs gold and have a boosted unit-creation timer. Scourge can only get lumber by destroying the main building of one of the main cities(Humans, Orc and Elves) and will only yield 1 lumber. This lumber is used to revive one of the Icecrown Citadel bosses if killed and it has a creation-timer of 298 seconds.

I have attached a JPG file that shows the map.

Doodads are taken away from the picture or else it would go crazy (trees, buildings etc.)

Attachments

• The Rise of the Lich King.jpg
    The Rise of the Lich King.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,546
Status
Not open for further replies.