• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The fall of putricide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Professor Putricide is the Scourge genius behind the development of all
forms of blight, plague, ooze, scourge, and death delivery. He is the final boss in the Plagueworks section of Icecrown Citadel, the first Icecrown wing to be unlocked. In order to reach his laboratory, players must first defeat Festergut and Rotface.

The Plagueworks is a laboratory for creation of potions, vials and containers of the Plague of Undeath and blight slimes. It is also the factory where several Abominations and horrific scourge creations are made. Professor Putricide is the leader of the Plagueworks.

It is an project gonna take some days to do i got all the models i need wow - model converter here just pm if you need one .

The map is goin to be simple and good i hope for you people at hiveworkshop

The first part of the map high overlord saurfang and lady sylvanas windrunner will help you out in the first part and help you through the scourge that Professor putricide has created but an big skeleton dragon has blocked the way to enter the next section in the raid and you need to defeat razorfang to get access to the next boss
the next boss was inspired by me when i played world of warcraft it is an cool model and a great boss fight and i hope you will like it much .
That is all i got atm i hope you guys will like it and take care

/Sanistra

800px-Plagueworks.jpg

update ! Screenshots

Professor putricides master slime handler

Moarg.jpg

The master of the proto drakes

Skybringermatris.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.