• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Worldstone Chamber, (Diablo 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a boss-fight map, you have to kill Baal, The Lord of Destruction. Location: The Worldstone Chamber.
This was one of my unreleased old maps, I have been updating it lately.
6nrxaf.png
2qxua9v.png

Attachments

• enb2014_5_10_16_19_39.png
    enb2014_5_10_16_19_39.png
    1,006.8 KB · Views: 399
  • enb2014_5_10_16_20_22.png
    enb2014_5_10_16_20_22.png
    1 MB · Views: 283
1. Hmm, it needs something.... maybe you could diversify it a bit by adding some lava or flames into those pits. You could also add some skeletons there beside those skulls or even scattered around.
2. Add more corpses/burning corpses around and/or fallen debris.
Note: You should add the screenshots as attachments, that way everybody will be able to view them easily.

1. Hmm, it needs something.... maybe you could diversify it a bit by adding some lava or flames into those pits. You could also add some skeletons there beside those skulls or even scattered around.
2. Add more corpses/burning corpses around and/or fallen debris.
Note: You should add the screenshots as attachments, that way everybody will be able to view them easily.

Nah.. The terrain should be as was in original. Since in original there was abyss. I will instead use abyss tile-set and place it in that pit.

Level 14
I feel like this would be the perfect place to use the alpha tile to make it appear like it is a really deep abyss. You can use some red fog or something too.

Status
Not open for further replies.