• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The World

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
made by me :D
The World map has NO PROTECTION
it's been set for a REGULAR MELEE GAME

ok so the purpose of this map is TO BE MODIFIED :) i set it for a regular melee game just in case your bored and you want to conquer the world :p

The purpose of this map is to be used as a landscape, say your making a WORLD WAR MAP like i am ;)-----just take away what you don't want....trees, gold mines, etc...

AND USE THE LANDSCAPE OF THE MAP FOR YOUR MAP :)
just make sure to give me credit ok :D

P.S the map has "fixed" locations, red will start where it appears on the map.....etc
and there's forces, you can remove them easy if you don't want them
GO TO : Scenario--->Force Properties: and then click on each one and delete them.

WORK IN PROGRESS:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/ww3-nuclear-end-v0-1-a-156249/

Keywords:
the, world, map, landscape, non-protected, melee map, continents.
Contents

The World (Map)

Reviews
19:54, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
Well i don't like the Terrain that much and in my opinion the Map is way too small.
I think you should put much more effort into it^^

lol yea i thought so too but i cant do much bout it, its as big as it goes to da right and left and i could strech it up and down but....dat might mess it up a bit

besides i didnt find any "world" landscapes before when i was startin my map.....so i decided to delete everythin i alrdy did and upload it as a landscape (as a different file of course lol)