• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"The White Legion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well that is the particular faction that is in the story. each marine faction has its own role in society for example.

The White legion are mostly diplomats and deals with spieces to spieces conflict serving as a peacekeeping force. Military wise they are 2nd in overall size and manpower

Another Legion would be the Black Legion serves as the exploritory faction sending there ships and fleets deep into space to discover new worlds. They often fall under harsh critizim for happening to encounter a hostile race that wages war with them. Overall they have the most man power and are heavly equipt with diffren't kinds of technoligies. you will only acutly get to play 2 heros from the Black Legion however.

The entire society tho is called the HAF(Huminoid Alliance Faction). which has many diffrent speicies in it but that won't be included in this campaign and will mainly focus on the white legion, and the warcraft 3 world,

Level 8
Naa we based partly the military on what are military is today. look what its becoming, it use to be round smooth armor with great names like yea The Brotherhood of the.... but look at what its become from those good old sword and shield days to good old m-16 and tanks. whent from fancy names to simple 82nd bregade and other simple names. But don't worry tho there is still stuff that we haven't decided on espicly charicter names lol. So ill be glad to post a suggestion thread on that.

Level 18
Naa we based partly the military on what are military is today. look what its becoming, it use to be round smooth armor with great names like yea The Brotherhood of the.... but look at what its become from those good old sword and shield days to good old m-16 and tanks. whent from fancy names to simple 82nd bregade and other simple names. But don't worry tho there is still stuff that we haven't decided on espicly charicter names lol. So ill be glad to post a suggestion thread on that.

Then make it like the 84th brigade. The White Legion sounds like it's based more off of the colors of their skin than anything lol.

Level 8
Well it kinda to late becuase If I was to switch the name now I would have to rewrite several pages of story and history not just of the White legion but then I would have to change the black legion and the other legions as well and probaly completly revise the military structure. but don't worry you guys will get to name some stuff that me and my friend can't think to name.

Last edited:
Level 18
Well it kinda to late becuase If I was to switch the name now I would have to rewrite several pages of story and history not just of the White legion but then I would have to change the black legion and the other legions as well and probaly completly revise the military structure. but don't worry you guys will get to name some stuff that me and my friend can't think to name.

Oh, it's fine. It's not about me naming stuff, it's just about making the stuff in your map better :smile:. I have my own map to worry about!

Level 8
the future isn't alwase pointing to hover and lasers. besides hover tanks would be one costly upkeep making sure all the fine tuned equipment is working properly. Not only that the tank would have to be extremly light basicly turning it into a small Recon vehicle with a big gun. Besides that the only real avatage a hover has over treads is speed and the ability to go over water and none solid objects. Otherwise they coulden't even come close to scaling a steep hillside like a tread tank could.

Status
Not open for further replies.