1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The War of Corruption - Campaign 1

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
In this campaign, the music is entirely custom, all the way through. Also, there are a number of new sound effects. These music and sound effects comprise 90% of the file sizes that you have downloaded. Therefore, you want to be SURE to implement the following setup guidelines in order to have the most ideal sound experience. You must do only a few simple things in the sound options menu for Warcraft III. Firstly, and most importantly:

SET THE VOLUME SLIDERS FOR SOUND EFFECTS AND MUSIC BOTH UP TO 100%! All of the music and sound effects have been adjusted in each map to be in an ideal ratio under the assumption that this is true.

Depending on your sound card, you may need to turn up the volume settings of Windows. To do this, go Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Entertainment -> Volume Control. Make sure all of the volume sliders there are turned up.
From this point, simply adjust the volume on your actual speakers whenever you feel the need.

Campaign by: M.S. Gotcher
Contents

The War of Corruption - Campaign 1 (Campaign)

Reviews
Craka_J: Well made campaign. Approved. Dr Super Good: Non-Approved again due to lack of icon (possiably curoption).
  1. Craka_J: Well made campaign. Approved.

Dr Super Good:
    Non-Approved again due to lack of icon (possiably curoption).

2. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is a good campaign but how was that map called to protect the ALTAR its kind of boring because it leasts too long i played it until wave 26 then i quitet it! So mu sugestion you shuld make it until 20 or 15 waves.... :p

3. Does anyone have a working version of the full version? 'Cause all I find on the internet are just beta versions of this. And I played this campaign before and it's really good I must say.

4. ItzaHexGor

ItzaHexGor

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've been looking for this for AGES... I swear I searched the hive repeatedly for this... Finally a google search sent me here :S

5. eliaka5

eliaka5

Resources:
    Resources:
    why i can't download it?

6. freehand

freehand

Resources:
    Resources:
    Please help ... I'm stucked in the (maybe) the last chapter,
    where there is a lot of rolling stone door.
    How can I finish this?
    I really don't know what to do ...

7. kull2009

kull2009

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am stuck at that maze too. Is it even possible to get out? Because I am at the last door, but it can't be opened.

8. Nosferoh

Nosferoh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well I like theese things from campaign:
    Classic-like music
    Epic story
    A map for authors' own world on the loadscreen

9. Minoiii

Minoiii

Resources:
    Resources:
    How to pass the maze level?

10. Morris

Morris

Resources:
    Resources:
    I spent two days in the maze level and I have no idea how did I get to the other side lol
    this campaign is awesome
    I hope there are sequels

11. Minoiii

Minoiii

Resources:
    Resources:
    I hope if there's another sequels comming out,dont make the maze pls
    lol

12. Nosferoh

Nosferoh

Resources:
    Resources:
    I was searching for any contacts to author. The only things I've found are campaing archives at several file storages.
    No word 'bout an email or wc3 forums author's accounts.
    But there are logically can be campaigns for another races that we've seen in the cinematics in this interesting world. But nobody has made Second Chapter.
    ----
    Oh, and I'm translating this camp' just now to RUS.

13. Morris

Morris

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've replayed the campiagn again and I'm stuck at the maze level lol
    anyone please help i'm going insane

14. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The War of Corruption (Revived)

15. Popoyay

Popoyay

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is very probably the best campaign i have ever played. It was so nice and also thanks to sound that has been used in, I was so amased that i had to export it from the editor. i am looking forward to episode II.
    Thanks.

16. Michael the Boombringer

Michael the Boombringer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good. 5/5. Grammar should be improved, though.

17. Hetgrum

Hetgrum

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Superior music, but the rest is meh. 2004, I guess. Would have elaborated but there is just this to it.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  18. Nosferoh

Nosferoh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Campaign was in development since 2003 and released full version in late autumn of 2004.