• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Voice Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Voice Actors Required for these Characters Below:
Katarina Deathwhisper - A clansmen of the Bloodhill Clan that recently began hearing the voice and promises of the Lich King. She use to be very extremely loyal to the Bloodhill Clan until their recent fall out thanks to the Alliance of Lordaeron. She later on becomes Lady Deathwhisper, the Lich, of Icecrown Citadel. This is a side lore made for her to portray her when she was once in a living state.

Ganem Dragunov - The brother of Menag Dragunov who shows a deep hatred for the Alliance due to their corruption and his loss of his own home. Ganem is troubled after the loss of his brother and wishes to restore his clan to the glory it once was. He finally takes leadership and gives up his old dream for his clan when he joins the Scourge for new promises of power and to walk the path of the Damned.

Arkus Winterchill - Once a believer of the Bloodhill Clan, but soon one of many who would hear the voice of the Lich King. He would betray all he once loved for power and would soon be promised even more by Mal'Ganis. Becoming one of the Commanders of the Scourge who is loyal to the dreadlord, Mal'Ganis, and shows extreme loyalty to the Burning Legion rather then the Scourge itself. He is later on turned into a Lich by the Lich King as a gift for enlisting the Bloodhound Clan to the Scourge's ranks and is later on named "Commander of the Scourge" during the assault of the Battle of Mount Hyjal by the Dreadlords where he reveals his true royalty to the Burning Legion. Soon all would know him as "Rage Winterchill".

Other Information:
This is for those who have seen many of my work of the 2:player Campaigns I have been recently editing and making a lot more of a challenge just for the two player experience. As always, I got new ideas and plans always rolling in. For those who have taken interest in my maps I once again thank you. But I want to go over my usual ideas and plans. I want to do something far more. Therefor I created a huge sideline lore for the "Bloodhill Bandits" who appear lead by "Menag" in the original first chapter of the "Scourge of Lordaeron Campaign". Players get to experience them as "huge and major sideline characters" for the campaign throughout nearly all chapters so far (However, not chapter 2) and they play a major role in the sideline story that sticks to the original campaign story made by Blizzard Entertainment. I shall tell you below how far they have reached.

Lore of The Bloodhill Clan:
Menag Dragunov was once a farmer of Westfall who moved to Lordaeron to start a swell life. He began his own farm, but something was amiss. The orcs invaded his farmstead during the second war and destroyed Blackwood. A residence Menag lived in and had a nearby farmstead at. Menag seemingly blamed the elves of the Alliance for letting a small battalion of orcs slip away from their attacking force and then burning Blackwood to the ground. He even reported this to the field investigators that CONFIRMED this and demanded for the elves to answer for their "failed aid". Menag demanded the title deed of his burned farm and the insurance cowering it signed by Alliance officials themselves. He even offered to rebuild Blackwood and to start anew. The Alliance were preoccupied with war at that time and they considered Menag's request nothing but bother at that time. Outraged by everything he lost. Menag packed up and left Blackwood. He started his clan of bandits that were much like himself: "Abandoned and Forgotten by their own people." The Bloodhill Bandits cowered all routes of Lordaeron's roads. They did not only pray upon the Invading Orcish Horde, but the Alliance themselves. The Bloodhill Bandits were becoming larger and larger with each passing day. To this day the Bloodhill Bandits blame the Alliance for how they treated their own people and let them slip down the dark road they had to.

The Remnants of the Bloodhill Clan:
After the death of their leader, Menag, and their secondary leader, Benedict. The Bloodhill Bandits' finest members struggled for leadership among their ranks. With the sudden appearance of the Undead Scourge and the Cult of the Damned. The Bloodhill Bandits have become hounded by the rising dead. Captain Falric's followers are made out of privateers, criminals that were once bad and now turned good. They recruited most of the Bloodhill Clan's members who pledged their royalty to Lordaeron in order to eliminate the threat that spread among the lands. During the Battle of Andorhall, the Bloodhill were the Siegers of the undead town and outlying Scourge bases which provided a fatal victory for the Alliance that day. However, what happened to the other surviving Clan members was still in question.

Planned for the Future (If Voice Actor is Provided). Look below.

The Bloodhound Clan:
The Bloodhill Clan's Remnants who weren't found by Captain Falric fled the recent Scourge uprisings to make it to the friendly village of Eastdale that was located east of Stratholme itself. There the Clan had taken over Eastdale as their new base of operations. The Undead Scourge suddenly came out of no where from the hills to pray on the Clan, or so they thought. Ganem's own lieutenant, Arkus Winterchill, admitted he had allied with the Undead Scourge long ago for he had seen the visions of death that would come to Lordaeron. Ganem was angered by his lieutenant's betrayal, until Arkus Winterchill would convince Ganem to ally with the Scourge in order to exact the thing he sought out most. Ganem wished for his brother's death to be avenged, his clan's honor restored, and his family's name restored. Ganem Dragunov pledged his loyalty to the Scourge and accepted their gift. Renaming his clan into the "Bloodhound Clan" and renaming Eastdale to "Terrordale". He now orders his new reformed clan to raid the Alliance Base nearby that is trying to maintain the situation within the Stratholme during it's very Culling.

What the Voice Actors would have to Voice is Below:
Ganem Dragunov: It's the undead, defend yourselves!

Katarina Deathwhisper: They must of followed us from Andorhall!

Arkus Winterchill: Your weapons mean nothing to the might of the Scourge, Ganem. As your armor means nothing, your current faith means even less.

Ganem Dragunov: Arkus? Traitor!

Arkus Winterchill: You promised vengeance, Ganem, yet brought your clan to ruin. Your clansmen had died for nothing.

Ganem Dragunov: My clansmen died for Bloodhill and spat in the face of corruption.

Arkus Winterchill: Is that so? Then why is Bloodhill painted with nothing but the blood of your brother and your clansmen? Your clan has lost everything, Ganem, but there is still a path you may choose. The path of the Cult of the Damned.

Ganem Dragunov: And what path is that, Arkus? What could you possibly offer us?

Arkus Winterchill: You have lost everything, but that which is lost the Scourge can bring back. We control life and death, Ganem. That is the gift of Undeath, the path the Cult of the Damned has chosen. Will you also walk this path, or will you lead your clan to the path of ruin? It is your choice.

Ganem Dragunov: Katarina?

Katarina Deathwhisper: I'm sorry, Ganem, but through our Master, all things are possible. His power is without limit, and his will unbending. Open your eyes to the truth.

Ganem Dragunov: I already have. I have seen our effect and I know what must be done. My clan will accept this gift and we will serve the Scourge. We will be the hounds that will hunt the Alliance down and we will fulfill our destiny. When one of us fall, we will rise to fight again. We will be forged anew and death will be our teacher. All hail the Bloodhound Clan! Bring forth the Scourge of Lordaeron!

Last edited:
Reactions: ILH
Status
Not open for further replies.