• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrain Request [The Fires of Blackwood]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello, I am here to request a terrainer. Some are already working on terrain for me and already have finished. Thank you, Edge 45 and Heinvers. But I seek more artists to continue my work. PM me if you are interested. The request is for the "Scourge of Lordaeron, Enhanced Edition".

Request:
I am looking for a skilled terrainer who is capable to make a modern "warcraft 3-ish" map style. Nothing HD. Nothing WoW-ish. Pure WARCRAFT 3! This is not Call of Duty! The map will be called "The Fires of Blackwood" that will feature and retell the past of an Alliance Veteran during the Second War who notices an Orc Infantry Unit slipping through the borders. The horrific sight of Blackwood burning from afar triggers the Veteran's unit to take action. Making his way through the forests. He arrives to the Blackwood River. From across the river they watch Blackwood burn, but the bridge was blown to bits by the rampaging Blackrock Clan. The Veteran's unit then has to make it across through another passage to reach the town of Blackwood.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I think some examples, pictures and a pathing map, even if they are HD or not warcraft-ish at all, could greatly improve this request.

I myself for example don't know what Blackwood looks like.

Level 11
I think some examples, pictures and a pathing map, even if they are HD or not warcraft-ish at all, could greatly improve this request.

I myself for example don't know what Blackwood looks like.
Only appears in World of Warcraft, really, although it is lore wise in Warcraft 3 as well. But I want it to look different then the WoW version, like Strahnbrad and other human settlements do. But for more info about this place, well, here ya go - http://wow.gamepedia.com/Blackwood

Status
Not open for further replies.