• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Vietnam War 1.2.2b!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A war in which USA got owned by a bunch of commies!

p.s: i didn't make this map, i just wanna share this map with u guyz.
Contents

The Vietnam War 1.2.2b! (Map)

Reviews
17:17, 30th Jun 2008 Gilles: The original author has requested to remove this.

M

17:17, 30th Jun 2008
Gilles: The original author has requested to remove this.

Level 2
Actually was not really about communist. Vietnam was just fighting for there freedom from imperial rule.

Level 2
well USA didn't get owned badly..... the still owned the commies..... the American's kill ratio is higher than the ak47 newbies......

Kill ratio has nothing to with regarding rather a war was won or not. They got owned becuase they failed the objective in which war was for. Vietnamese fighters were owned but the Russian units fighting in vietnam were highly effective and wiped out teams of american soldiers. They just had an statue built near my house for Russians soldiers who fought in vietnam war for there freedom.

Level 13
Kill ratio has nothing to with regarding rather a war was won or not. They got owned becuase they failed the objective in which war was for. Vietnamese fighters were owned but the Russian units fighting in vietnam were highly effective and wiped out teams of american soldiers. They just had an statue built near my house for Russians soldiers who fought in vietnam war for there freedom.

It's true. Kill ratio has nothing to do with anything. Think of a German telling a Russian that Germany won WW2 because they killed more Ruskies? ^_^

Level 3
Last edited: