• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[The Vampire Chronicles]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
The Vampire Chronicles
Chapter: 1
Two dark figures are sitting on a couch. They are masked by shadows. A television sits in front of them turned on and tuned to the local news channel. The newscaster is clearly speaking French while English subtitles stream across the bottom of the screen. They read "A bloody murder in the streets of Paris... Four tourists were mutilated and eaten by what seems to be some kind of animal." One of the figures on the couch turned his head to the other, and said "Don't you miss the 18th century." "Indeed." Replied the other. The one sitting on the left picked up the remote, and changed the channel a few times. He felt intrigued to stop on the movie channel, but there were some commercials. When they finished, the movie resumed. It was a Dracula film. The one on the right looked over at the other and said "I find Humans to be so easily entertained by these false rumors." "Just be happy Humans still think we don't die." Said the one on the left. "Quite... Well I'm going to bed good night. We hunt at sunrise." The one on the right replied. "Goodnight.."
These two men were Vampires. They were not brothers at birth but their paths crossed in the 17th century. The one on the left is named Malak and the one on the right Laurence. They were both born in English colonies around the 1700s. But they lived long distances from each other. On June 12th of 1721 Laurence traveled to a small town named Gustus. The town was so small it hadn't earned itself a spot on any national map but its doctor had earned a reputation to cure diseases of all kinds. Laurence had come down with The Plague and his life was expected to end if he did not receive an advanced form of care very soon. When he arrived in this small town Malak was on his way to his noble abode. As he was crossing the street. Laurence's carriage was speeding through the town from the other end. Malak was heading through a small alley way that led him straight to his dwelling. When he stepped forth from the alley he was hit by Laurence's carriage. He was so critically injured that he too was rushed to the local doctor. He was picked up by a few villagers and taken to the doctor. They carried him on their backs and rushed down the street passed the local pub and into the doctors den. While they were lying him down on a chair outside the doctor's place of working Laurence was walking in coughing up blood and weeping like a willow high above a cliff. His skin was pale white and it was apparent he needed urgent assistance. Malak on the other hand was in almost as bad of shape. He had cracked seven ribs and fractured part of his skull from being hit by those enraged horses. The doctor stepped out from his operations room and said "Which one of you sorry bastards is next." One of the villagers sitting next to Malak replied "He has been hit by a carriage we think he-" "Yes, well I have the damned Plague." Laurence rudely interupted. "Well I can take both of you" Said the doctor with a mysterious grin on his face.

Please note I wrote this about 6 months ago when I was bored, and it is still a WiP XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.