• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Unholy Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi! guys im making a campaign called" Unholy Crusade", which will consists of many heroes.... is a AOS type Campaign, The Main character is

Terror
Dark Knight (screenshots attachments)(1st Screenshot)
Fraction: Unholy Crusade

He will have to fight foes from Azeroth , which are other heroes that AI will use, every map will have different locations but with same tactics that AOS maps uses, creeps spawn..., Kills and stuff... defense towers....Every map will have different location, creeps enemies and towers

This is the following i need!

Someone skilled in Spell(s) making( with GUI, Jass or vJass, anything!)
Someone skilled in AOS AImakers(don't worry, this won't be hard...)making...
Some Ideagivers(which i need ideas badly for enemy heroes..)... and probably some
Terrainers....
And everyone is welcome to join!
Credits.. are still to

67chrome for the spectacular DarkChampion Skin and Icon.

Team Members

None yet... hehehe:goblin_cry::goblin_cry::goblin_cry:

Attachments

• Dark Knight Icon.PNG
    Dark Knight Icon.PNG
    11.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Dark Knight.PNG
    Dark Knight.PNG
    135.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Level 10
Let me give a shot with the ideas.
icons_15817_btn.jpg

MODI STONESMITH

skins_2776_screenshot.jpg

Backstory: "A retired dwarven hunter, Modi is well known for his brutish handling with weaponry and genius plans. He was scarred for life when his wife died by the hands of a necromancer, and that changed him. He sweared that he will kill every piece of undead that comes in his way, and will not stop unless he is killed."
icons_10723_btn.jpg
Bolt of Justice - Throws his hammer with such force and strength that it will knock away any nearby enemy units who come in the way of his hammer. Only damages the target unit.
Level 1 - Does 100 damage.
Level 2 - Does 200 damage.
Level 3 - Does 300 damage.
Level 4 - Does 400 damage.
Level 5 - Does 500 damage.
ETC.
icons_16152_btn.jpg
Feral Spirit - Summons 2 wolves to help Modi in battle.
Level 1 - Summons 2 wolves. (Depends on how strong you want them)
Level 2 - Summons 2 strong wolves. (Depends on how strong you want them)
Level 3 - Summons 2 furious wolves. (Depends on how strong you want them)
Level 4 - Summons 2 berserk wolves. (Depends on how strong you want them)
Level 5 - Summons 2 brutal wolves. (Depends on how strong you want them)
ETC.
icons_8371_btn.jpg
Holy Stun - Slams the ground with such strength that it slows down enemy units, and reducing their armor. (Mountain King Slam Skill + Howl of Terror)
Level 1 - Reduces by 2 armor.
Level 2 - Reduces by 4 armor.
Level 3 - Reduces by 6 armor.
Level 4 - Reduces by 8 armor.
Level 5 - Reduces by 10 armor.
ETC.
BTNAvatar.png
Stone Age - The Dwarven Hunter transforms into pure stone because of recent studies of ancient dwarven heritages. (Avatar stuff) And goes berserk.
Level 1 - 30% attack speed increase. (The health, attack damage, and armor depends on you)
Level 2 - 50% attack speed increase. (The health, attack damage, and armor depends on you)
Level 3 - 75% attack speed increase. (The health, attack damage, and armor depends on you)
ETC.
Credits: Marcos DAB, Mr. Goblin, NFWar, PeeKay, bigapple90, and Blizzard Entertainment
Hope you find this useful.

Level 31
bro im gunna tell u somthing i realized when i was new to editing. if u look at what u need, ur pretty much asking everyone else to do the most advanced stuff when it comes to map making. u really got to learn and teach urself, the tutorial section is good for that. if u want to make strides in mapmaking ull have to learn triggering, and ai editing, and terraining all for yourself. i learned that and i know how to pretty much do all three at the basic level at least, and i have enough knowledge to keep learning from more advanced tutorials. its not as hard as it seems as long as you put some time into it

Status
Not open for further replies.