• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Undead versus The Humans

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Undead Vs Humans:

Undead Versus Humans is an Altered Melee Map for Warcraft 3.

Only Humans and Undead are altered, so this map is best using only Human / Undead.

(I havent been able to see if the units are balanced yet, as the AI is bugged for some reason, and doesnt really attack, they just kinda Mine. :\ If you can tell me how to fix it please do.)

Undead:
The Undead builder units can now only build a few buildings.
Ghouls take up no food cost, allowing massive Swarms of undead.
Ghouls are one of the only 2 trainable undead units.
The Nerubian Towers have 200 Health, but can attack extremely fast.

General:
Build Times and Food Costs have been massively decreased

Humans:
Human units take up Food.
Footmen have been powered up, given mana, and given the heal ability. They are now called Paladins.
Heroes can be called from the Barracks.
There are Two Heroes, Paladin of Speed (extremely fast!) and Advanced Rifleman, whos like a powered up Rifleman.

Keywords:
Undead, Humans, Unit, Modified, Melee, Power
Contents

The Undead versus The Humans (Map)

Reviews
15:30, 10th Jul 2009 Linaze: The terrain in this map was poorly developed. First of all, I am not fond of the used tileset, Lordaeron Summer. Village both looks better, has the same tiles as Lordaeron and even more tiles. Also, the terrain was all...

M

15:30, 10th Jul 2009
Linaze: The terrain in this map was poorly developed. First of all, I am not fond of the used tileset, Lordaeron Summer. Village both looks better, has the same tiles as Lordaeron and even more tiles. Also, the terrain was all flat, and the tile variation wasn't good either, nor did I spot any environmental, or nearly any doodads at all. Moving on, there was only a single gold mine per player, so expanding in this map is totally out of question. There was also only one green creep camp per player, and they were hidden in the forest so you needed to cut your way trough trees to actually find them, the only creeps on the entire map. The map wasn't very balanced either, player one, for example, had less room to build on than player two. All in all, this map wasn't entertaining, it didn't look good, and it wasn't even balanced.

Level 2
Hi! This is my first submission (Well kinda, my first was broken so i deleted it.)

Warning: AI is broken in this map, dont know why. All they do is mine, they dont produce Units.

Also, Since AI is broken, i havent been able to test it really, so if youve played it with a friend and think its unbalanced, please tell me, and which race (not orcs or night elves since theyre not meant to be played as) are unbalanced.