• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alliance Versus Horde

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Be on A side Horde or Alliance Defend Your Base At all Times And kill Your enemy Hero!
W.A.R.N.I.N.G - Its Only A Test Version - Comments On The Map Or Rate :D

Keywords:
AOH
Contents

Alliance Versus Horde (Map)

Reviews
20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Consider reading our rules before uploading, use Epicwar to dump maps like this, Rejected.

M

20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Consider reading our rules before uploading, use Epicwar to dump maps like this, Rejected.

Level 14
Lol this map is incomplete. i mean comon. You should test this map , the orcish heroes is on the side of the ''Aliance'' , and the Human Heroes is on the side of ''Orcish Horde'' , therefor this map is not playable, i suggest you finish this map first , before posting, the rules say no incomplete maps. so yeah 1/5.

Edit* Bug Fixed Rating Changed 3/5

Last edited:
Level 2
Lol this map is incomplete. i mean comon. You should test this map , the orcish heroes is on the side of the ''Aliance'' , and the Human Heroes is on the side of ''Orcish Horde'' , therefor this map is not playable, i suggest you finish this map first , before posting, the rules say no incomplete maps. so yeah 1/5.

LOL I fixed The hero on each side that was a screw up :hohum::xxd: