• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Ultimate Naruto Hero Arena Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Exams driving me crazy
To update for my "afk" in THW I have been busy with life and studying for exam
Most of the time modifying the map "Legendary Stage Challenge"(lsc), I guess lsc is now presentaable... So next stop will be this project in a weeks time
Reason being for a weeks time delay? Exams... read

Level 1
Can u add AI? It will be 101% awes0me If there's an AI on the map,coz its hard to find naruto ai map,there's only few out there.i don't want to feel lonely when playing.Oh yeah,adding naruto music will be great.Custom character sound effect when using spell will b0ost the map awes0meness,like naruto saying 'kagebunshin no jutsu' when using his multi-clone jutsu.

Level 15
To Currypuff:
Ok, good suggestions there, I need some sounds, anyone has good and small sized ones? I will give credit if I forgot to put your credit just proof it and I will credit.

What are plans ahead?
The map progress should be back on schedule after long period of stress, mostly conducting realistic happenings and mostly hero balancing, I will try to restrict the imbalness of itachi. Since the Amatersu is powerful but it eats huge amounts of chakra and causes pain in the eye that will affect itachi's combat performance.

Recent Updates:
-Gaara attack was removed and added with a triggerred sand movement, right click changes the target for the sand to attack (like a lotus swarm with more advanced intelligence)
-Now Gaara's Desert Landscape will cover the entire area and surpass units underground
-Changed effects for Desert Prison
-Made some pretty clean icons for representatives

More soon

Sounds Needed: In Japanese Speech

Naruto:
-Naruto Kage Bushin and
-NarutoTaiJu Kage

Itachi:
-Itachi Fire Ball
-Tsukoyomi
-Black Hell Fire

Gaara:
-Gaara Sand Prison
-Gaara Desert Landscape
-Gaara Imperial Funeral
-Gaara Desert Funeral (Sand Prison)

Sasuke:
-Sasuke Chidori Nagashi
-Sasuke Chidori Sword
-Sasuke Fire Ball

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
Nice spells looking forward to play it ;) & could I be the tester please with a cherry ontop and some kunais with shurikens please

awsome maps at this link

Last edited:
Level 15
About the Upcoming Release

I planned the new versions to contain a certain amount of features as compared to the beta I released on epicwar around last year which is few months ago.

Beta only allows hero siege mode for 7 players and can be easily won with good coordination.

The release will contain
- A hero arena gameplay
- Many modified items from warcraft standard items, renamed and repriced.
- Many strategic items to help in gangs
- Cool Multiboard to show the statistics
- Cool gold rewarding(Removed, time restriction)
- No editional heroes but promising focus on gameplay
- No validation of good and evil, it's free play
- Duel mode choosable by players (no timer installed)(Changed to regular Duel Mode)
- Killing sprees, double kill and triple kill
- Neutral creeps
- Exhaustion System (attempt to attack or cast a jutsu with 10% mana will cause exhaustion, stuns for 2 seconds)

-------------------------

EDIT: The map will be released soon, more information will be given after release, the guage will be from now a few hours in the near future.

EDIT: I need to spread the map, v1.5 is playable but imbalanced characters may occur because of the amount of skills avaliable. By the way, anyone who can be free at a fixed time for beta test? Every beta tester ignored me/ not online which is disappointing..

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
Is it almost done?I want to play it ^^ oh yeah and I deleted my garena for no reason... and I did not want to reformat my com.

Level 5
>.> That's nice to hear, I still get emails from this place and I don't mind getting on Wc3 some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.