• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Ultimate Green TD1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I have seen many Green TD maps so i thought of creating one. It is based on the Green TD Wipeout version. Hope you like.

Keywords:
Green, TD, The, Ultimate, Tower, Defense,
Contents

The Ultimate Green TD1.0 (Map)

Reviews
22:38, 8th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Yet another Green TD edit, please post me proper evidence that Green TD is indeed open source, until then, Rejected.

M

22:38, 8th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Yet another Green TD edit, please post me proper evidence that Green TD is indeed open source, until then, Rejected.

Level 8
This is an awsome TD! Sorry, ain't waitin for a moderator's approval. I love TDs and I recommend this one. Though It took me a while to get used to, I give it a 5/5. The only suggestion I can make is to build a load screen. You can probably make some good ones for this map.