• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The three teleportation crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
alright... im doing the "find the 3 teleportation crystals" quest, and i found crystal #1 by stepping on the darkgreen teleports. now i know there are 3 purple tp's and 3 red tp's, but i can't figure out how to get them working and im pretty sure i need to use those to get to crydstal #'s 2 and 3. if anyone can guide me through this part that would be great =D and do i have to drop the first tp crystal somewhere to activate the purple and red tp's? if so tell me

Level 11
Umm... I don't actually remember how I made this quest. I used loads of cheats. I believe I dropped the crystal over a circle (don't remember which) and another one became green. When you get the second one, you again need to put the crystals in the right combination and you get to the last one. Do this again and you are done.

Level 1
i have the same prob, i can only find one crystal.
i only see one on the map, dont know where the other two can be.?

Level 1
two ways to find em:
1) iseedeadpeople and look around the map (plz dont ban me from forums admins)
:lol:
2) emm...try placing tele crystal on the gray arrows and walk into the (then green) CoP and watch where it takes u

Status
Not open for further replies.