• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Teleportation target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi, i need a help. Some1 know how to with jass catch a target unit of teleportation if you click not on unit when start tp? If you click just on point, this ability finds a nearest unit and start tp...how to get this unit with code? Is is possible?
P.s. i dont need to make emulation of staff tp with channel...i need to use a standart tp. Qoz channel doesnt stop a timed effects of morphing ability for example when teleportation hero in morph.

Level 4
The expiration timer on a morphed unit will pause if you pause the unit. That would allow you to use Channel, yes?
no, channel doesnt stop avatar or motphed unit. If il pause unit with using channel teleport, then i cant abort this. I have a channel teleport wich i did myself, but timer doesnt stop and i didnt found a solution how to stop it with jass...thats why i need to standart telerort, but there is another problem then, i cant detect with jass unit target of telerort, if target of tp was a point... qoz i need to pause unit when tp with
Code:
call pauseunit
and unpause him for keep his order to move and attack.

Level 4
so i need to somehow detect a unit and use standart tp ability, or find a solution to stop morph timer on caster and use then channel teleport.

Status
Not open for further replies.