• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Sundering of Fate

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-The Sundering Of Fate-
Extremely modified standard Blizzard's map with Scenario ending and a small background story. Modified and improved visuals and SE's. I had no time nor nerves to work it to the very finesses so its just a kind of initiation of what could be called a great map. Feel free to modify it yourself. Contact me at [email protected].

Keywords:
Warcraft Map, Multiplayer, Strategy, Sargeras, Items
Contents

The Sundering of Fate (Map)

Reviews
15:52, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Use Epicwar to upload such low quality maps, Rejected. Read the rules aswell!

M

15:52, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Use Epicwar to upload such low quality maps, Rejected. Read the rules aswell!

Qab

Qab

Level 5
Let me be the first to say, this map sucks. All your extra things are either impossible fights everywhere, custom models, and messed up items. And even when you do get all the items, you can't get in the portal area with out zeppelins, and the portals dont work.
all in all, 1.5/5