• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Slide Garden

The map was created by Khuzun, who gave me the right to upload his map here.

The slide :

The slide is a genre of map apparented to Mazes and Escapes.

It's caracterized by the system of movement which is sliding : Periodic move of the hero on the ice, in his facing direction, and with the possibility to turn.

Maybe some here know slides under the name of Ice escapes, Ice skating and such.

The map itself :

The map include something like 10 (if my memory is good) levels.

The difficulty is Hard, and nobody finished it at the moment (or i don't remember if someone finished it)

There is various unit-types : some bigs, some slows, some fast, some small; 3 different slide terrain types, including a reverse sliding (also known as mirror sliding) terrain, a slow sliding terrain and a normal one.

Credits :

The map was created using Max Escape Creation, a tool created by Maximaxou, which is available in the Tool section.

There's no import in the map (at least, i don't remember any)

The linear slide system might be done per me, i don't really know if he kept using my mini-system or did his own.

Changelog :

Not Available

So, that's all. Enjoy that slide and do your best to finish it.

PS : The map is protected (or it should be).

Keywords:
Slide, Khuzun, SliD, Garden, The, Vladadamm.
Contents

The Slide Garden (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet [16:41, Dec/01/2012] "Approved"