• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Savior Returns : A silhouette Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
On the Mourning of January, First, 2060. A Figure emerged from beyond the hills, and cast her shadow apon the land. The World was soon to be judged. Judgement was to be given out by none other then the great savior. A women of emmense knowledge and Juristiction over the human race...

This is the Last Sunrise for humankind.

Another one of my terrain,that in which Void Called "silhouette" terrain.

Give comments/ feedback critism. Please all helpful, for improvement.

Attachments

• The Savior Returns.png
    The Savior Returns.png
    226.2 KB · Views: 529
Level 18
i change the fog so that :

Z = 0
Y = 100.

and color of fog is black ( 0,0,0 )

and then change the sky to something, can be anything really. Whatever doodad you place, will be black.

If you turn on the lighting in my terrrain, it would look rather funny, because the ground is made of rocks, all of which are misplaced and disorganzied and trees are floating in midair. But when you turn on fog/sky etc, it turns into something u can see lol.

Level 25
HDR Bloom effect omfgwtfxbbq?!

Looks great. And like I said, the glow looks good enough to convince someone that it's HDR bloom work, which is good. Only flaw that gets me is the hills look too random. Bumpy and then flat in that one part. Lighting and sky is craziness though, GJ.

Level 10
Really kool, only thing I would do... just cause this woman is suppose to "judge" the world, she should be a little bigger and more .. whats the word.. pronounced? she kinda seems like just a random person.... other than that pretty nice :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.