• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Riot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So the story:(partialy based on a book of WarHammer)
There is a lack of food in the country. That was used by a noble in a city to start rebellion against the lord. He also requested the warriors of chaos to help him. Few heroes from the Empire found that out and went with an army and food supplies to the city.

So gameplay will be like a big city in the middle of map with all shops and defense equipment. It has 6 control points - can be captured by sending Lord/Noble there or Empire can send supply wagons there. After you capture control point, the townfolk of that area will join your cause and fight against other side (computer controlled).

2 forces of 4 players on the opposite sides of map, 2 players in the city (noble and lord, got only small armies, which are slowly generated at their starting points + heroes) + 2 computer players controlling the townfolk.

Made most terrain and triggers like gates, ballistaes operating etc. But need help with triggers and abilities + modelling maybe.

Second version of the map, playable for all players with few units and basic abilities..

Attachments

• siegeA.w3x
    2.6 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Level 3
Well made few screenshots ... just the terrain. As you can see on a minimap, the whole city and a small part of countryside is done. The rest will be no problem (fields, forest).

Btw could someone make a archer unit for me: it should have a specific attack. in 800 range it will shoot a direct artillery (line) arrow. 800-2000 range it shoots an arrow which will fall somewhere in 200 AOE of the target and 2000-4000 range it shoots an arrow which will fall somewhere in 600 AOE.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_050508_232603_05.tga
    3 MB · Views: 111
  • WC3ScrnShot_050508_232419_03.tga
    3 MB · Views: 107
  • WC3ScrnShot_050508_232402_02.tga
    3 MB · Views: 105
  • WC3ScrnShot_050508_232243_01.tga
    3 MB · Views: 90
Level 3
Well I make more screens later. For now, I would apreshiate if someone would help me with units and abilities while I do the terraining and triggering. PM me or write into the thread and I send you the map. Details about units later by PM. thx

Level 3
Could someone create these spells for me plz?

http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=63200
http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=196169
http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=175185
The techinical part: Whenever XXXX attacks anyone, the will get a status on them, "hit" or the like. Should the target not be "hit" when XXXX attacks them, then XXXX will critical. "Hit" status would wear off if XXXX did not attack that same target within three seconds. "Hit" would renew itself every time XXXX attacked.

Level 1 - 1.3 critical
Level 2 - 1.6 critical
Level 3 - 1.9 critical
Level 4 - 2.2 critical

Description: Give 'em the bootstroke! [HERO] gives the targetted enemy a well placed kick, throwing the enemy away and dealing damage. If he kicks him from behind the effect is greater and the enemy gets confused!

Level 1:
-Throws enemy 240 units away
-Deals 120 damage
-If enemy is kicked from behind, he loses 15% MS for 3 seconds and gets 180 damage
-Manacost: 80 mana points
-Cooldown: 12 seconds

Level 2:
-Throws enemy 300 units away
-Deals 180 damage
-If enemy is kicked from behind, he loses 25% MS for 3 seconds and gets 240 damage
-Manacost: 100 mana points

Level 3:
-Throws enemy 360 units away
-Deals 240 damage
-If enemy is kicked from behind, he loses 35% MS for 3 seconds and gets 300 damage
-Manacost: 120 mana points

Level 4:
-Throws enemy 420 units away
-Deals 300 damage
-If enemy is kicked from behind, he loses 45% MS for 3 seconds and gets 360 damage
-Manacost: 140 mana points

When this hero is above 50% of his maximum health, he creates a rythm which increases the attack speeds of allies , when this hero is below 50% of his maximum health, he changes the beat of his rythm, instead increasing the health regeneration and armor of nearby friendly units.

Level 1 - 10% Attack Speed Aura, +1 Health Regeneration and +2 Armor Aura.
Level 2 - 15% Attack Speed Aura, +1 Health Regeneration and +3 Armor Aura.
Level 3 - 20% Attack Speed Aura, +2 Health Regeneration and +4 Armor Aura.
Level 4 - 25% Attack Speed Aura, +2 Health Regeneration and +5 Armor Aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.