• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Riot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have had this idea for a while you see.

Every player creates there own unique hero with 5 abilities in total. They then get to customize their hero with items , recipes the usual stuff.

Once the lobby timer has expired all the players will take part in a random mini game with their team and their custom hero. Hero's level up as they progress depending on the game settings. Perhaps starting at level 3 or 4 and gaining one level after each successful mini game.

Between each mini game they get teleported back to their team base to buy / sell and do whatever it is you do at a base.

At the momment i have
  • Duel - Team verses Team 3-4 Different Arena's For This
  • Siege - One team defends and One attacks lots of other units are involved
  • Survival - Teams have to survive in various conditions.
  • Capture the Flag - Teams have to capture the flag

Mini games should be between 1 - 3 minutes long as i want to keep this a varied and eventful map. What i need now is some good suggestions for mini games. Any Suggestions?

Also if anyone wants to make any effect models for the spells or do some terrain i would be most grateful.

Level 3
I actually want to do a custom interface for hero creation. It would have three screens. Introduction Screen -> Choose Hero -> Choose Abilities. I'll do some concept stuff later.

Status
Not open for further replies.