• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dan War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
~Dan War~

49f8586b93.jpg

6253-dan-war-screenshot-1.jpg

6254-dan-war-screenshot-2.jpg

6255-dan-war-screenshot-3.jpg

6256-dan-war-screenshot-4.jpg

6257-dan-war-screenshot-5.jpg

~Information~

Game category : Mini-Games
Number of player : 11
Game mode : 5
Description : A nice and cute mini-game based on our model moderator DVO that consist of 3 environment, 5 game mode and 7 time limit to be choose from.

~Game Mode~

Team Deathmatch

Kill as many opponent team members as possible, the team with the highest score at the end of the match wins the game.

Last Team Standing

Kill every opponent team members to earn points, the team with the highest score at the end of the match wins the game.

Double Domination

Control Zone A & Zone B for 10 seconds in order to gain points, the team with the highest score at the end of the match wins the game.

VIP

Kill the opponent team VIP (Indicated by flag) in order to gain points, the team with the highest score at the end of the match won the game.

Zone Alarm

Kill the host unit (Player 1 Red) in order to gain points, the team with the highest score at the end of the match wins the game.

~Recruitment List~

~Map Tester~

Need them to check bug and error.

~Idea Developer~

Need them to give a good idea of what feature could be possibly implement over it.

~Map Preview Developer~

Create map preview for DVO map.

~GUI Editor~

Need somebody who could trigger well to improve the randomly generated terrain trigger.

~Credits~

Language Editor

1) Hawkwing
2) zombie2279

Icon

1) Dan van Ohllus
2) WILLTHEALMIGHTY
3) lllLSDlll

Model

1) Dan van Ohllus
2) RightField
3) Elenai

Loading Screen & Preview

1) Dan van Ohllus

~FAQ~

Q : Why you create this map ?
A : Cause I suddenly get this insane idea.

Q : Who have the copyright of this map ?
A : Although I am the creator of this map, the copyright of this map belong to DVO itself.

Q : Who is DVO ?
A : Our model moderator of THW site. His full name was Dan van Ohllus.

Q : How long did you develop this map ?
A : For about 3 weeks due to the delay.

Q : Why you post the protected version ?
A : This protected version is for preview only. If you are interested to help, I would send you the unprotected version.

Q : Would this map be a open source map upon completion ?
A : Yes, once I complete this map. It would probably be a open sources map which everybody could edit it provided you did not remove the credit list and have DVO permission.

Q : Did you have DVO permission before you create this map with a theme about him ?
A : I do

Last edited:
Level 31
Well, those are trivial matter. The thing I need right now are the new mini map preview for it.

This map was created quite a long time ago, but I have no time to complete it till now due to my job as map moderator.

Currently just need to ensure all the bug have been get rid off and have a new mini map preview before releasing it to map section.

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded the map and I played. It's kinda mess in my thoughts, I didn't play with other players.. I make them all computer..
What's the host actually for? Killing the other DvOs? Btw, does this map supports AI at the moment? It's kinda confuse when I put them to computer.. and why do lasers come out in a sudden at nowhere, and the lasers are quite fast..

Status
Not open for further replies.