• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Ring of Blood V1.1

bannerhr.jpg

ringofbloodabove.jpg

PURPOSE OF THE MAP

The purpose of this map is to Pick a Demon Hero and fight agains players in the arena untill you have reached level 25. As you level, you can upgrade your spells.
You will need to play agains real players. This map is most fun with 3 or 4 players
battlefour.jpg

HOW DOES IT WORK

You start the game with a small intro to show the Arena, after that you will be able to pick a hero by moving your Wisp in a prison. After that you will spawn in your own Preperation Room and when all players are ready, Player 1 types -start and the fight begins.
When a player reaches level 25, you will be able to learn a spell which grant you Victory when cast.
preperationroom.jpg

WHAT'S IN THE MAP

- There are 9 Hero's atm
- Each hero has 4 spells (5 Ranks)
- Each hero has a standard ability (Blink)
- Almost every hero has 2 Area of effect spells, 2 Single Target spells and a slow\stun spell (or a combination of them)
- Custom items in your inventory
- Traps like Spikes and Fire in the arena
- You can only play Deathmatch
- A full battle takes about 20 min (depends on number players ofc)
- There is a Soul Guide for tips if you are new to the map
heropick.jpg

Version:1.1
Created by: Arahzura

I also want to thank my friends for helping me testing my map.

Keywords:
arena, pvp
Contents

The Ring of Blood V1.1 (Map)

Reviews
19:13, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Ty and I will have a look at it, add some Screenies and better description when my friends come over to get some ingame action screenies.

Ok good to know, also if you don't know, you don't need to upload map each time just let upload map field empty and then edit your description!

Saves a lot of time :razz: