• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Prodigal Son Returns + A few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
First time post! Seems like the proper place for this...

This game has really aged well in terms of community. Even the gameplay has held up after all these years. To still see a decent number of people still playing and making content is amazing. After years away playing other games I've decided to return to my first love and the great people who made it my first love.

The only thing that makes me sad is all the empty custom bot games Ive seen on Bnet. Are all the bots and empty games what Bnet is reduced too or am i missing something? Has everyone congregated onto a new server like the W3Arena people?

Level 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
I glanced at Bnet and saw the overflow, joined a few and saw a bunch of empty stuff. Probably just wasn't patient enough.

E: Make me host seems to have plenty of people. I just have to look around. THE GAMES NOT DEAD :D

Level 32
WhiteFang has summoned me!

Basically MMH + Bnet is the best choice you got for a casual variety of custom maps. They fill quite fast. Actually, from my experiencs, the fastest. For melee games, I heard that W3arena is the way to go. For regulated games, anti cheating anti leaver and such, the autohisted ENT gamss are what you're loooing for.

Status
Not open for further replies.