• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Games for 2 players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey all,

I've recently come back to the online part of warcraft 3 / TFT after 3-4 years :p.
The custom games part has changed alot it seems. Filled with bot's, making it hard to play "older" classic custom games, sadly :(.

I pushed a friend of mine into playing again aswell. As he loves playing custom games aswell, I was wondering if you guys knew any good ones (old or new) that are designed for 2 players?

I wouldn't mind if more than 2 players could join. (The more the merrier ofcourse, but without a bot not alot of people seem to join.)

Thanks in advance! ;)

Level 32
If you cannot find maps on battle.net, you ought to use makemehost.com and entgaming.com

There you can check for games to fill up for 2 players and it shows how many players are in a specific game. What are the popular maps right now? Lordaeron the Aftermath, Castle Fight, Hero of the Empire, Azeroth Wars, Middle Earth Risk, Broken Alliances/12 Kingdoms, etc. You can notice DotA and other moba's died off in B.net. Sadly the popular maps are high player games.

But yes, host two player campaigns or sunken city!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.