• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 2 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I used to play Warcraft 2 on bnet in 2004. The community was small but you could still see games being hosted on all servers except Asia (which was empty even before) Then I lost my CD. I bought a new one recently and the community has decreased again! No games being hosted on Europe, 3 games on US East. It's depressing that such a great game is being forgotten.

Level 7
It was a good game wasn't it, but it seems people have moved on to Wc3 and WoW, I never got 2 play it on bnet though it sounds fun, but by now i'd really suck at it, i haven't it for a loonng time. Something I would find interesting is if someone remade the Wc2 campaigns onto Wc3 style campaigns. Could be a big hit.

Level 8
They already did it. Search for the total conversion called Warcraft 2 2nd Generation. It works with A.I too and you can get heroes which is nice IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.