• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Power of the Xel'naga - Chapter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The power of the Xel'naga
Chapter 1
The Dream

Darkenor was running up on a mountain, with zerglings behind him, chasing him to the death. The mountain looked like it was endless. Every turn Darkenor took, ended up in more turns. The zerglings were gaining ground. Suddently, after he took a sudden turn, he found himself facing a small path on the mountain, where the zerglings could not reach. Step by step, he managed to get away from them. But it was not the end. Mutalisks started attacking him from the sky, but he kept dodging their attacks. He wanted to find something... Something that could help him... But without success...The mutalisks finaly hit him on a turn, pushing him from the mountain.

Darkenor woke up. He was in his cave, hungry and thirsty. He equiped back the gear he removed the night before, and exited the cave. Moving through the forest carefully, he found a small river, where he drank some water. As he got up, he noticed a bush with red fruit, like peaches. He grabed a few, and quickly munched them. Continuing his walk, Darkenor started to feel sick, like his stomach was beeing destroyed. Darkenor fell down.

-"Kid, wake up!"

Darkenor woke up, but his eyes were blurry. He could barely see who saved him, but he could hear zerg growls from everywhere.

-"Wake up, kid, and let's get going before they attack!"

Darkenor got up, and started following his savior. Darkenor could see that they were heading to a cliff's end. It would be a big fall if they fell down, but his savior kept running there. Scared, Darkenor yells at him.

-"Where do you think you are going? We are gonna fall and die!"
-"Trust me kid." said the savior as he prepared to jump.

His savior jumped, and grabbed Darkenor's arm, and below him there was a big iron creation that apeared from nowhere. As they landed, many people started checking him up. One of those people spoke to Darkenor.

-"Zealot, are you ok?"
-"I am fine, but i ate a fruit in this jungle that made me feel sick, and fainted. When i woke up, i had this blur in my eyes..."

But before Darkenor could say anything else, the man started pressing some words or numbers on a machine he had on his arm, which automaticaly started injecting Darkenor with some liquids.

-"Don't worry, you will be fine. The blur will dissapear in a few minutes."

Then, he guided Darkenor to sit down. A guy sitting next to him started talking with him.

-"Don't worry kid, it's not the end."

Darkenor could recognise his voice. It was his savior. While waiting for his eyes to be better, Darkenor fell asleep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.