• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Person Underneath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was replying to the one about red, not the one about Maiev, but that ones good too.

so the next person can respond to either. cos i can't be bothered thinking of another one.

Level 45
Answer:stingy just doesnt..fit....
lol, i lie to* myself...maybe thats why i get so confused about so much stuff...
and also..a reason why i dont trust myself...
its like a battle..im seriously a good person..but at times...its like...i get a feeling over me..its so amazing..and i feel dark and sadistic...its like..wow...and its fun..but i hate that side, its evil..makes me evil..yet ..im good..and im a good person...and thus...iv lost who i truely am...
to be serious..i dont know if i said what i said right..argh..i hate this! gawd dammit!

um..

Next: chews on their fingers. and thinks tis tasty ^^

Level 22
:? ..... no... Do u?

Next Person: Likes the next two jokes:
There are three blondes stranded on an island. Suddenly a fairy appears and offers to grant each of them one wish.

The first blonde asks to be intelligent - Instantly, she is turned into a brown haired woman and she swims off the island.

The next one asks to be even more intelligent than the previous one, so instantly she is turned into a black haired woman. The black haired woman
builds a boat and sails off the island.

The third blonde asks to become even more intelligent than the previous two. The fairy turns her into a man, and he walks across the bridge!
--------------------------------
Two blondes were walking down the street when one found a small mirror. She picked it up and looked in it. Puzzled she said, "I just know that I've seen this face somewhere before."

The other blonde grabbed the mirror and said, "Give it to me." She looked into the mirror and said, "Well duh silly, it's me!"

Level 22
Answer: It's a mystery

Was that the answer on the jokes or another post?

Next: thinks that to be dead isnt bad, but they fear the effect of dying...somethin like a crane hook to the head, brake of the neck, natural ageing are the ones that you would call not afraid of to be killed by and be dead.

I actually never think about that. But I dont mind if I die, 'cos then I will reincarnate as a Tauren and have a much better life :wink:

Next Person: Is living next to a famous person (Me not included)

Level 6
Famous, no. Infamous, could be. but obviously not famous enough for me to know them from elsewhere.

the person underneath has read the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy. a trilogy in five parts

Level 9
Answer: ugh Ramza, whats the URL for freetranslation? i cant understand what xeridanus says...really

Next: likes reggae

Level 6
Im not answering Raiju's one im just calrifing mine for him.

The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy is a series of books by Douglas Adams. They are very funny in english, it might not be as funny when translated.

Level 6
actually. yes, I do. i'd be like an angle. :twisted:

the person underneath has no money to spend on the things they want to buy.

Level 6
geez, lately these ones have been just made for me, when pokemon was in style, I had a massive collection of fire ones.

The person underneath is not Mapmaster-1-bak, the guy who started this topic. In case no-one else has noticced he only posted once and hasn't done so again.

Level 9
ramza, your translator is after all, not perfect

its new YEAR

btw, you are damn rich (equalizing euro-dollar, you would have 375.000.### pesos, do you work in what?)

Answer: mapmaster is a freeak

Next: agrees with me

Level 6
Discordus said:
ya...the "n" in ano has to be ñ, then it will be año and that means year.

Fully translated is Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all! :wink:
well thats settled.

I don't enough about mapmaster to know if he is a troll, but his name... I just don't like it. Too boastful.

Anyway, the person underneath... has never seen real snow, just like me.

Level 13
How did you know?

wallpaper9ar.jpg

Next person has a rat. :wink:

Level 22
Yes I have. 2 Rats a japanese one and an albino. Rats r very cool 8) (Most people say they r grose blah blah, but they are cleaner then humans, Ive read that (just like cats))
I have a photo of those 2 put my scanner is broken so I have found 2 pics on google.
Japanese:

BellyUpRoll.jpg

Albino:

rat.jpg

Next Person: Likes Rats

Level 6
I'm not phased, but I wouldn't want one as a pet.

The person underneath has a pet cat, and likes cats over any other kind of pet. Like me.

Level 22
had him for around 3-4yrs.

Thats good, cyz the average age of rats is 2-3 years old

The person underneath has a pet cat, and likes cats over any other kind of pet. Like me.

No. Cats r cool, but they walk outside the most of the time, so u never know what hapens to them. Maybe some stupid guy is feeding him to much so he likes him more then u and then the cat stays there :p

Next Person: Has had a horrible accident (Doesnt matter when it has happened)

Level 9
Answer: yoh Ramza watch your mouth, i really had an accident during the passage of the new year. i gone to the "mato" (in a rough translation may mean tall grass) to light up the pirotecnic works. i got scratched by a "guaraçiba" (real savage feline, size of a cat, but more ferocious than a dog). the fact is that my left arm has brutal scarlet scratch tored upon from my wrist to my "upper arm"

Next: had some scratch from savage animals

Level 22
Answer: yoh Ramza watch your mouth, i really had an accident during the passage of the new year. i gone to the "mato" (in a rough translation may mean tall grass) to light up the pirotecnic works. i got scratched by a "guaraçiba" (real savage feline, size of a cat, but more ferocious than a dog). the fact is that my left arm has brutal scarlet scratch tored upon from my wrist to my "upper arm"

U mean a lynx?

Next: had some scratch from savage animals

uhmm.. no, there r no savage wild beats in holland. Holland is a damn sucking boring lame country with nothing but boring sucking lame houses that all look the same. There isnt even a real forset in holland, only some little parcs...

Next Person: Lives in a lame sucking country to

Level 9
Answer: no, i love mexico besides all the imperfections

Next: loves his home country

*Ramza* its not a lince (your lynx). its a guaraçiba, much more dangerous (you had to see how much i run this day...)

Level 9
cookies n'tequila to X :D

geez, you had to go far to find this huh? "brasil nature"...

Level 6
Never had that dream. I have had the one where I haven't got any clothes on and have to try and hide from everyone else. WTF! did I just type that, oh crap!.

Actually I didn't go very far at all, just googled Jaguatirica and it was the second site.

The person underneath likes music by lazy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.