• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Person Underneath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Answer: NEGATIVE i'm beggining to hate them since some rapper pop star tauren began to raid my beloved naga

Next: likes black metal (Enthroned!!)

Level 9
c'mon Ramza, be like me, i like all forms of music besides pagode

if i were to make an order of what i like mroe it would be:

1- Rap

2- Black Metal

3- Rumba

4- Pop Rock

and there it goes...

Level 22
I like alot kinds of music, but Hip-Hop on number one

I dont like: Metal and death style and hardcore stuff
and I HATE Opera (Is it called opera in englisch?)

I like the spanish style music alot to, like jean paul's music

In my last post I forgo the 'next person'

Next person: Likes to give it a shave 8)

Level 9
i know what you mean about sean paul but its not "spanish style" its latino style of rap

he got a lot of influence from cuba and mexico (yay)

unfortunately his spanish isnt one of the best

Answer: hehehehe bad boy...

Next: likes my new avatar

Level 6
Answer: Indeed I do.
Next: Loathes rap and hip hop just like me.
Note- Rap stands for 'rythm and poetry' which is untrue. 'Retards attemping poetry' seems more accurate.

Level 9
hey mushroom dont start a flame war

Answer: rap is not just poetry, its body movement, soul expression and fuking respect

Next: have starcraft in the PC

Level 22
i know what you mean about sean paul but its not "spanish style" its latino style of rap

Jean-Paul actually calls it 'up-town' style I heard on TMF

Note- Rap stands for 'rythm and poetry' which is untrue. 'Retards attemping poetry' seems more accurate.

su?

Next: has starcraft on his PC

Answer: No, I have a 18 GB computer thats 4 years old, the only good thing about my comp is the internet (downloads 400 kb per sec max)
PS: Only WC3 on my computer and some word and paint stuff
Next Person: Likes strawberrys with (dunno how 2 call in englisch) that cream that u do on pie

Level 6
I think what your trying to say is english (no c) and whiped cream, comes in a can? if yes then i most certainly do. :D

the person underneath is eating some form of under-garment.

olofmoleman said:
Next person: is an alien disguised as a human nerd

Answer: No! I'm a powerful godly demon with a purple warlock suite (but I wear red in Christmas) who will one day take over the whole world..Mwahahaha! :twisted: The only problem is that there is only one person that can oppose me. :(

Next:
The person underneath trembles before me. :twisted:

Level 6
Answer: if only I could... :twisted:

The person underneath has excesive body hair and howls at the moon.

Or

Becomes a fat bald guy with a stamp collection on every third wednesday of the lunar month, except on leap years.

Just try and deny it!

Level 7
Answer: Damn straight! just last week this one rrrrreeaaally hot blonde chick.. stabbed me with kitchen knife, and I barely survived! :D which is nice.. :|

Next person: thinks I'm gay (I wonder why :?)

Level 6
geez, back to music again. Well, I'll agree for lack of knowledge on that band.

The person underneath can see through their eyelids and has a horrible time trying sleep.

Level 9
Answer: i cant see through eyelids, but iam really tough to sleep

Next: likes gobbos (goblins)

Level 3
Answer: Not particularly, but on occasion they've been cool

Next Person: Argues with plants, taunts animals, shares secrets with bananas, extorts natural inanimate objects and fights with furniture.

Level 6
Wow, it's like you've known me my entire life!! :shock: Shut up morris, I'm talking to him!

hmmm, the person underneath... geez im running out of ideas... :twisted: i just got one. the person underneath has been banished for trying to kill a clown on an aeroplane when they needed that clown to land properly.

Level 6
Only cos I can't get directions out of there, all they want to do is blabber on about something I can't quite make out.

Jesse McCartney is a stoopid spoilt brat whose music is aimed at girls who are around 12 years old. oh and btw, it was rumored that MJ slept with him.

and now the person underneath will not be me.

Level 12
You do know me very well.

Next: Eats Sand Maggot youngs for breakfast. Aren't they cute?
sandmaggotbaby9zn.gif

Level 6
they taste nothing like chicken but don't need condaments. :twisted:

the moon is always greener on the other side of a lampshade wielding crustation.

the person underneath is a lampshade wielding crustation.

Level 6
im thinking about it. btw the book you read is called riding the bullet and is now a movie. and i thought it was rather good.

the person underneath has freckles. and before Raiju asks, they are little brown spots on your skin. but usually theres lots of them and they're on your face.

Level 6
what is up with people thinking other people hate them? i cannot see any good reason to hate you.

I don't really have one for the next person, I just wanted to say that thinking people hate you is very negative and stoopid and so many other things. So werewulf... we don't hate you. Except those who are not worth knowing.

(I apologise if that includes any mods, :D )

the person underneath is a mod. hey whadiyano? I thought of one.

Level 9
Answer: why dont you say "the next person" its the same thing!

Next: wants to see my naked dark elf avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.