• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Orb Master

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

The Orb Master (Map)

Level 5
Just so everyone knows, I made this map but flyingsheep1000 is my frozen throne name, on here I screwed up and couldnt activate my flyingsheep1000 account so my name on here is Dregonx, and any bugs you may find on here (which shouldnt affect the way you play) cannot be fixed because my map protector broke. This entire storyline I made up by my self, I hope you enjoy playing this game, as all of my friends do. :)

Level 5
A new version of this I am creating currently, it will include
-Multiple Endings
-Romance added to the RPG storyline
-Secret Characters
-Tons of New Quests
-New Items
-Entire Map REDONE from scratch!
-New Computer allys that aid you in battle
-Storyline has shifted, cinimatic videos will now include a rotating/changing camera along with action in the scenes, along with characters looking at eachother during scenes when they talk to eachother.
-Summons now have cinimatic videos