• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Find the Orb!

You have to find every Orb in the map. There are 20 levels, each level has 1 Orb which is surrounded by unique puzzles. You must use your mind to get the Orbs and complete the game. Beware, there are levels with dangerous foes and tricks that try to cross your path.

Credits in-game.

Version 1.5, hope you will like it. If you find any bugs, please contact me.
If you liked the map, I might make a second part.

Enjoy!

Changelog:

V1.1
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Changed the text on final level

V1.2
> LEVEL 14
- Removed the Graveyard's Create Corpses ability, as well as the Ghouls' Cannibalize ability
- Increased the Ghouls' Harvest ability by increasing their Damage on trees and increasing their maximum lumber carrying capacity
- Fixed a bug where you could hear a unit's death sound when you're in an other Level
> LEVEL 17
- Increased the Peasant's speed (+10)
> LEVEL 20
- Fixed a bug where some remaining units were still alive after you've beaten the game

V1.3
- Fixed a level notification bug

V1.4
- Fixed every camera bugs (Thanks, Teldrassil!)

V1.5
- Turned off some triggers
- Player loses if they kill poor animals that are needed to complete the specific level.
> LEVEL 19
- Moved the tree closer to the Spirit Tower
- Added a rune on the stones

Keywords:
ordworse, orb, puzzle, escape, maze, dalaran, level, awesome, secret, room, secret rooms, find, search
Contents

Find the Orb! (Map)

Reviews
16:55, 4th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 9
Oooh, nice to see you updated this one!

Ohai Tleno :3
I haven't played that much Warcraft 3 because I'm addicted to TF2 :l Now that Valve is starting to fuck up the game with the recent updates, I'm back to making maps again.
Find the Orb 2 was almost finished (like... 90%?) but I had to reinstall Windows and couldn't save anything... So I recently started to remake the map, I can remember most of the puzzles I had put in it. :p
If I recall correctly, it had more than 30-35 levels. It was quite a big one.

P.S.: Oh, and nice post & rep count D;

Level 27
Ohai Tleno :3
I haven't played that much Warcraft 3 because I'm addicted to TF2 :l Now that Valve is starting to fuck up the game with the recent updates, I'm back to making maps again.
Find the Orb 2 was almost finished (like... 90%?) but I had to reinstall Windows and couldn't save anything... So I recently started to remake the map, I can remember most of the puzzles I had put in it. :p
If I recall correctly, it had more than 30-35 levels. It was quite a big one.

P.S.: Oh, and nice post & rep count D;

That's weird, now when it became free I begun to play it... and kinda abandoned Warcraft 3 modding because of Starcraft 2.
Anyways, that sounds sad, but still, good luck with your newer version!

P.S. Thanks :D

Level 1
stuck on the level with the timer -.- good game
gameplay: 4/5
uniqueness: 5/5
fun: 4/5
overall: 4/5

There are 2 levels with timer one at the beginning and the last one.

P.S: Amazing map, i finished it! really hard the 19 lvl :F

Nice work 5/5!

Puzzle maps Lover

P.S. N°2: I finished the 19 lvl by making the frog controllable and i destroyed the sawmill with "tleno" that was the correct way to solve it or just a bug??

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
The peasant should disappear after the tutorial.
I did not use the peasant to hit the orb but instead selected it.
Save your game warning comes too late.
Level 16 is a joke.
No idea how to finish the level with the frog which isn't supposed to use Kaboom because you lose, without resource cheat.

Anyways, besides the last room (where you have to give some tries if you're not lucky form the start), the rest are easy.