• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Find the Cheese

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map was made with no effort , just pure boredom , waiting for my pizza to be delivered from pizza hut >.< anyways , Theres about oh i dunno 5000 Barrels and theres a cheese in one of them O_O ITS EASY !!! ... no not really but who cares , good fun to play when ur stoned , Theres Summons that you can use so its not as boring as it is and this map can never be fun but its just for a laugh so yea lol .

Rate this Map 1 and send me Hateful Comments Please <3 Peace xox
Contents

Find the Cheese (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Ignored. Maps hosted on this site will need a bit more effort and maturity then this.

M

VGsatomi: Ignored. Maps hosted on this site will need a bit more effort and maturity then this.

Level 28
This map is GREAT, lol...
people who are bored to death: DOWNLOAD THIS GAME!!!
- you have to click about 10.000 times - 3060 barrels + missclicks :p / depends on how fast you find it of course)
- NO change in terrain / special events / ... ; just destroy 1 specific barrel, out of those 3060 and win
couldn't get a lot better... 10/10

(p.s.:YES: 3060 barrels, not 5000: after i had finished this game the first time i wanted to know that :D)