• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Say Cheese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, I'm Here After Accidently Posting this on the Modeling/animation Forum, I'm a Noob to THW, And i Usally Ignore Stickys Because i'm a Idiot, So Watch my Rep Go Down Fast. But to the Point, I need a Model Desperately, The Model i Need is just a Wheel, Triangle, Cube, (I dont Care) Of Cheese. They Have one on the Clan CBS Website, But it Doesnt Work for Me. i Can Trust THW With it tho, (Every Model I've used so Far Works Perfectly (I Only Use them In Test Maps that Arent even Public Just there for my Own Lawls) Ok I'm Getting Off Topic Again...i need this Cheese for the Map i'm Currently Making, Cat And Mouse Revolution. Ive Pretty Much Gotten Every Model i Needed From THW, Besides the Dreaded CHEESE (What are Mice without Cheese?) So i Need Help With this. I Will Love Anyone Who Will Make one. :D

P.S: I Cant Make one Myself Due to My Sucking at Everything i Do, Hince Posting this Originally on The Models/Animation Forums xD

Alternate Solutions:
A.Link me a Page with a THW Cheese Model, Cause if there is One i Havent Found it.
B. Tell me the Path to the Cheese Model From the Clan CBS Website (Cause i Cant FInd it and thats why it wont work X_X)

Hope i'm Not Annoying Anyone Out of their Mind, Thanks For Reading, Hope Someone Can Help Me :cry:

.KC

.KC

Level 8
It may you who imported the cheese model from clanCBS worng. Because it work.

Look by youself. I have imported it to this map, and it work perfect.

Attachments

• Cheese.w3m
    29.9 KB · Views: 58
Level 4
I cant see the Cheese When i Open it, But when i Play it in Game i Can See the Cheese, On my Map it Appears as a Green Cube (Unlike yours It Appears as a Shadow) I Reload it Multible Times and its Still a Cube, And when i Play it ingame its just a Shadow, SO.... i have no idea wtf is up with it >.<

Level 4
:D Thanks Frank but i need a Non-moving Version, And i Figured it Out, The Reason the other Cheese Didnt Work is Because Apperantly it Cant be a Destrucible like a Tree or Something, Which Kinda Sets me Back a Bit :( Cause i Need to have the Mice Be Able to Harvest From it X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.